Net Entertainment Launches Hansel and Gretel for Fairytale Legends Series
This week, Net Entertainment released Hansel and Gretel, a fun fairytale-themed online pokie that offers players a dazzling online gaming experience. With impressive 3D graphics and generous bonuses galore, this game is sure to keep players entertained at online casinos across the web.
Players will be delighted with the stunning graphics that perfectly encapsulate the magic of the original Hansel and Gretel fairytale. Symbols include tasty-looking candies and the reels are lined with fireflies in an enchanted forest.
Net Entertainment’s new Hansel and Gretel is the second in its Fairytale Legends online pokie features a classic 10-payline format but comes with a wide range of bonus features that will satisfy modern slots fans. These are just some of the great bonus features that players can take advantage of:
- Stacked Wild Re-Spin: whenever stacked wilds appear on the reels, the player will receive a re-spin
- Fairy Wonder Spin: a cluster of logo symbols will appear for one spin
- Fairy Surprise: after a losing spin, all low-paying symbols transform until a win is awarded
- Fairy Wild Spin: two full stacks of wild symbols will land on the reels
- Candy House Bonus: players pick 3 of 15 candies to reveal multipliers and cash prizes
- Free Spins: 10 free spins are awarded
“The latest chapter in our Fairytale Legends series is another thoroughly enchanting one,” says Simon Hammon, Chief Product Officer at Net Entertainment. “With its engaging features and breath-taking design, the game demonstrates NetEnt’s creative capabilities at their best. Hansel and Gretel is a fantastic follow-up to Red Riding Hood and we look forward to continuing the story later in the year – so watch this space.”
This the second online slot in the Fairytale Legends series, following up Net Entertainment’s 2016 release, Little Red Riding Hood. One more game will be launched in the series later this year, but Net Entertainment has yet to announce upon which the next game will be based.