A Higher Class of Pokie Machine
Aristocrat ™ is the biggest player in the Australian pokies market. They have over 60 years of experience in creating high-quality land-based pokies, and the company has recently ventured in the online, mobile and social casino market.
Aristocrat ™, the corporation was founded in 1953 and shortly afterwards released its first gaming cabinet - the Clubmaster. It was the first machine to introduce multi-line and scattered payouts - so when the NSW government legalised pokie machines in the late 50s Aristocrat ™ were right there with the best product, ready to capture the market!
Some old Aristocrat Pokie Machines
As well as bringing free love and great music, the 1960s also saw Aristocrat ™ expansion into Europe - they scored a number of hit games with the Aristocrat ™ Nevada, The Grosvenor and Moon Money during the decade.
The 70s brought more technical innovation, with the digital age coming to the fore. Needless to say Aristocrat ™ led the way with the world's first 5 reel video slot. It was to be the game 'Wild West' (all electronic) that secured Aristocrat's place at the top table of gaming - it went on to conquer the world when released in 1979.
The 1980s saw the introduction of virtual reels - this meant massively increase payouts of the punter, but also big increases in revenue for Aristocrat ™ as they cashed in on the excitement that came with virtual reels.
In the 1990s Aristocrat ™became a public company on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - they also released the Hyperlink Gaming System which went on to become most valuable IP in Australia. In 2000 they achieved a Nevada license, which meant Vegas was on the cards! They opened an office started to concentrate on the massive Asian markets, such as Macau.
From 2012 onwards Aristocrat ™ began to focus online and on the mobile markets - all the content you find on our site today basically! They've done a fantastic job and can now be considered one of the big online players. The global team now consists of over 3000 people and they operate in 90 countries - that's some journey since the company's inception in 1953!
Huge Collection of Games
As they say on their website - "We Love to Create Games". We think it shows in the quality of the product they produce. Indeed, Aristocrat’s global success is based on their dominance of the massive market in Australia – it enabled them to become innovators in the field and producers of the best slots in the business. Aristocrat ™ is licensed in over 200 jurisdictions around the world, and has created hundreds of innovative and exciting games for players to enjoy.
Over the years, Aristocrat ™ has created some of the most popular pokies in the gaming market. Titles like Where’s the Gold ™, Queen of the Nile ™ and Miss Kitty ™ (disclaimer) have become classics that just about every pokie fan has played. The great thing about classic Aristocrat ™ is that they continues to be current in today’s gaming market. So, even among innovative titles from Net Entertainment and Microgaming, Aristocrat ™ still provide engaging and exciting gaming experiences for all types of players.
Aristocrat has produced Ancient Egypt themed slots
In recent years, Aristocrat ™ has become well-known for its branded games. The company’s Walking Dead poker machine (based on the television and comic book series of the same name) become the most anticipated game in the history of Las Vegas with hundreds of pre-orders from casino operators. The company has also developed branded games based on the Classic Batman television series (starring Adam West - see pictures below) and Sons of Anarchy. Aristocrat ™ is certainly in touch with players, and can certainly provide the types of themes that modern pokie fans want.
Responsibility and Safety
Aristocrat ™ works closely with the gaming authorities in all their areas to ensure they meet local standards and laws. So, you can always expected land-based and online pokies from Aristocrat ™ to offer up fair gaming experiences that cater to the best interests of both players and gambling authorities from around the world.
Over the years, Aristocrat ™ has earned many awards and honours from the gaming industry that recognise the company’s game design and executive practices. Some examples of recent awards include the 2015 Best Video Slot for Buffalo and the 2015 Best Penny Slots for Can Can De Paris from the Southern California Gaming Guide. Aristocrat ™ has been winning awards for decades, and shows no signs of slowing down as the company continues to develop innovative and exciting content for online and land-based casinos.
As they assert on their website, Aristocrat ™ are an 'ideas company' - always looking to innovate and improve on what they have. They look to create the next generation of gaming technology and with offices in India and the USA looking to do just that, they are heavily invested in making sure they stay ahead of the curve.
Perhaps the most interesting aspect of this innovation (from a layman's point of view) is the creative studios - this is where the designing of all the great games you've come to know and love over the years happens. What starts off in the studio ends up as the thrilling ups and downs of a new Aristocrat ™ Pokie!
Once the idea has been decided upon there is the small matter of actually producing the game for the public... Aristocrat ™ have a development team that consists of over 800 people worldwide - these are the guys that make it happen. They turn those big ideas into a reality on the casino floor.
While Aristocrat ™ launched in the 1950s, the company continues to be forward thinking in today’s gaming market. Over the course of the past decade, the company has started to launch innovative gaming platforms in the mobile and social gaming markets. They even started a sister company called Product Madness to concentrate exclusively on this area. This company produced Heart of Vegas, an Aristocrat-powered social casino on Facebook, while many of the company’s most popular pokies are available on the iTunes App Market and also in Google Play.
Aristocrat ™ is certainly dedicated to keeping up with player demands, so you can always expect ground-breaking technology from the company.
Aristocrat ™ have not been slow in converting there classic games like Lucky 88 ™, Queen of the Nile II ™ and Choy Sun Doa ™ into mobile format - in fact we link to 15 Aristocrat ™ games that are available on mobile in demo mode courtesy of NYX Gaming. Great fun wherever you are.
Newest and Most Popular Games
Still the most popular content from Aristocrat ™ is the classics - Where's the Gold ™, Lucky 88 ™, Queen of the Nile II ™ Choy Sun Doa ™ and 50 Dragons ™ - all great fun and all are available on both desktop and mobile.
The latest games online have been Moon Festival, Wolf Moon and Fire Light. We constantly keep our eye out for any Aristocrat ™ content that you guys might like to play for free - but if we miss anything please do get in touch and we'll do our best to get it on site for you.
Terms and Conditions
- By using OnlinePokies4U.com (referred to as ‘this website’ hereafter) you acknowledge that the linking to or embedding of third party games (or other content) or use of company trademarks on this website, does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of the site by the trademark owners or creators of the linked/embedded games (or other content).
- By using this website you acknowledge that this website is 100% independent and is not endorsed, approved or affiliated with Aristocrat Technologies Inc, Aristocrat Technologies Australia Pty Ltd, Aristocrat Leisure Industries Pty Ltd or Product Madness Inc. Please read our full disclaimer.
- By using this website you acknowledge that this website is not endorsed or approved by any of the companies or games featured on the site.
- By using this website you acknowledge that the demo games that are linked to or embedded on this site are not published or hosted by this website and that they are published and hosted by external sources which this website has no affiliation with or control over.
- By using this website you acknowledge that the linking to or embedding of external third party games (or other content), the writing of reviews of games and the writing of reviews of companies on this website is not intended to imply that this website is: – of the same quality as or is an extension of the featured companies goods or services – endorsed or approved by any the featured companies or their games – supplied by any of the featured companies or by affiliation with the companies or their games.
- By using this website you acknowledge that all games linked to or embedded on this site can only be played in demo mode, they cannot be played for real money or to obtain credits for other online games.
- By using this website you acknowledge that this website bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the linked to or embedded external sites/games on this site. Please contact the external site for answers to questions regarding their content.