Mazooma is an online pokie developer that is owned by Novomatic. The company has been in the casino market for almost two decades and, during this time, has launched a wide range of impressive pokies that feature engaging bonus rounds and unique themes that appeal to a diverse range of players at online casinos. Click here to read more.
Mazooma was founded in 1997, having started out as land-based casino games developer. Over the years, the company has ventured into digital gaming, providing content to mobile and online casinos. Recently, Mazooma has become part of Novomatic, one of the leading gaming providers in the world.
There are over a dozen games in Mazooma’s impressive online pokie catalogue. All of the games in this portfolio feature their own unique themes, and no two Mazooma pokies are alike. They each come equipped with their own distinctive art style and bonus games, so there is certainly something for everyone in the Mazooma pokie collection.
Across Mazooma’s collection of online pokies, you will find some impressive bonus features that offer up very generous winning potential. Many of these features are unique to Mazooma titles, and you won’t be able to find them on games from other developers. These include:
- Extra Bet: players place an additional ante to increase the multiplier that is applied to wins that include wild symbols
- Lock and Drop: winning symbols remain locked in place while a re-spin is granted to help players trigger multiple generous winning combinations
- Stepping Wilds: wild symbols that travel across the reels, leaving a trail behind them
Several Mazooma pokies feature a Mystery Bonus feature. This bonus is randomly triggered after any losing spin, and there are four different outcomes available:
- Rewind: reels spin backwards in an attempt to trigger a win
- Fast Forward: reels spin forwards quickly, looking for a winning combinations
- All Symbol Pay Scatter: any matching symbols pay out prizes, whether or not they appear on the same payline
- Domino Symbol: a domino makes its way across the reels and transforms symbols along the way
Mazooma is dedicated to responsible gaming, as a supporter of GambleAware – an organisation that aims to ensure that players make responsible decisions about their gambling behaviour and spending. It offers up plenty of useful advice to ensure that players employ safe gambling habits, encouraging them to set a budget and time limit, as well as taking frequent breaks and avoiding gambling when upset. The organisation also offers up a telephone helpline as well as a live chat service for players who are struggling with their gambling habits.
You can tell how positive a reputation Mazooma has based on its list of partners. The company works with a wide range of reputation casinos like William Hill, Betfair, UniBet, Paddy Power, Gala Coral, Sky Vegas and Bet Victor. All of these operators trust Mazooma to provide high-quality casino games to their players.