Star Trek: Red Alert is a great retro TV themed online pokie from WMS that takes players on an exciting journey in outer space. This 25-payline game offers up loads of great bonus features, including multiplier wilds, wild reels, multipliers, transforming symbols and free spins. Whether or not you’re a fan of classic Star Trek, you’ll certainly enjoy this game. Read our full review below.
Star Trek: Red Alert
Star Trek Red Alert is a pokie from WMS (Williams Interactive), which features a fun and exciting theme along with some very generous bonuses. The game got its start in land-based casinos where it became hugely popular among players around the world. Now, WMS has decided to launch Star Trek Red Alert as an online pokie so that players can spin its reels at online casinos from their desktop computer, smartphone or tablet - along with loads of other great WMS pokies like The Wizard of Oz and Zeus 1000.
Star Trek has spanned decades, so there are many different incarnations of the television series. In this online pokie, the theme focuses on original 1960s show so there is a distinctive retro theme to this game. All of the symbols include characters from the series including Leonard Nimoy’s Spock and William Shatner’s Captain Kirk. If you’re a Trekkie, then you will absolutely love this online pokie.
There are 25 paylines in the Star Trek online pokie from WMS. Betting is fixed on all 25 paylines, so players never have to worry about losing out on any winning combinations. Players can wager anywhere from 1c to $3 per line, with an extra third for the feature bet. So, if you spend $3 per line, the total bet is $105 in order to trigger the bonus feature. With a wide betting range, Star Trek Red Alert should appeal to a wide range of players with varying budgets.
Win Warp Feature
This feature may occur at the end of any winning spin. There are four different bonuses that it can trigger:
- Rock Creature Multiplying Wild: The Rock Creature appears and leaves behind a multiplying wild in a random position on one of the reels. The multiplier ranges from 3x - 10x.
- Scotty's Wild Reel: Scotty appears and fills 1 or 2 of the reels entirely with SCOTTY WILD.
- Spock Multiplier: Spock appears and multiplies the win from 3x - 10x.
- Enterprise Fly-By: After the Enterprise flies by, the symbols in all the winning combinations change into one of the other non-bonus symbols
With a wide range of base game features, Star Trek: Red Alert offers up an exciting gaming experience. It is unlikely that there will ever be a dull moment when you spin the reels on this fun online pokie.
Red Alert Feature
When three or more scatter symbols appear on the reels, the Red Alert feature is triggered. During this round, the player receives an unlimited number of free spins until the player has no more shield symbols. When this happens, the player must make a random selection:
- If "Spin Till You Win" is revealed, the reels spin until a winning combination is formed
- If "Shields to Full" is revealed, the shields are recharged back to 100% and the Feature continues where it left off
- If "No Extra Spin" is revealed, the Feature ends.
There are all sorts of generous multipliers that players can receive. Up to 15x can be applied to any win, which offers players some fantastic bonus prizes. There is amazing generous winning potential during this bonus round.
|Game Name:||Star Trek Red Alert|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||-|
* The 'Play for Real' button that is visible on a mobile or tablet device on this page points to an Online Casino site. This site offers visitors the opportunity to play casino games for real money once they have registered. The Casino may not have this specific game available on their site. Please check the laws related to online gambling in your country/region before clicking this button.