WhoSpunIt it BetSoft’s own exciting murder mystery, where it’s up to you to get to the bottom of an intriguing crime. This 30-payline, mobile-optimsied online pokie offers players the chance to win big by solving the mystery and figuring out the Location, Weapon and Guilty Party. There’s also a generous free spins round, with various options for each main character. Read our full review below.
WhoSpunIt is a murder mystery online pokie from BetSoft. With a unique theme, this pokie really engages players in the gameplay by providing them with the chance to solve this intriguing mystery for a generous prize.
This online pokie features a classic murder mystery theme. If you’re a fan of film noir and detective novels, you’ll recognise that the title of this game is a play on words for the term ‘whodunit’. It is a perfectly apt title, as BetSoft has done an amazing job of conveying the murder mystery theme. All of the symbols feature the classic elements of a whodunit, with an evidence board, a safe, fingerprints, and all of the crime’s suspects.
Base Game Countdown
From the moment you begin spinning the reels on this online pokie, a countdown begins. During this time, you collect Clue Spins from mini question mark symbols that appear on the reels. These are tiny symbols that attach themselves to paying symbols. They are awarded randomly, so you can accumulate any number of Clue Spins during the base game. When the countdown is over, you are taken into detective mode.
In Detective Mode, are taken to a new set of reels with either potential murder locations, murderers and murder weapons on it. You use your Clue Spins to narrow down the possibilities. For example, each location has a five-star metre. As the symbols that represent these locations are involved in winning combinations, they fill up the metre. When a metre is full, that location becomes the scene of the crime. The same process occurs with the Murder Weapon and the Culprit.
Over the course of 50 spins, we cashed in on quite a few small wins and collected four Clue Spins. We triggered the free spins round once, in which we earned a total of 330 bonus credits.
When you trigger the free spins game, you are prompted to pick from one of several murder suspects. Each one offers their own bonuses.
- Miss Ellie: She is a farm girl who started working at Wellington Manor three years ago. She knows all of the secret passages in the house, and uses them for her own flirty encounters. She offers double the number of free spins than any other character with a 3x multiplier.
- Dr Van Austren: He is Mr Wellington’s personal doctor. He lives an unhappy life in an unsatisfying marriage and a spoiled son. He offers random wild symbols.
- Mr Wellington Jr: He is the sole heir of Mr Wellington. With a mystery health condition, he stays close to home. He has never married, and collects rare art. He offers a winning combinations that pay right-to-left and left-to-right, and a 3x multiplier.
- Ms Chatham: She is a wealthy widow on the hunt for her fifth husband, and offers a 6x multiplier.
- Covington: He is the loyal family butler, and offers a random wild reel during the free spins game.
You will certainly want to keep spinning the reels on this online pokie – just to solve the mystery. BetSoft has done a fantastic job in creating an engaging game with innovative gameplay that keeps you coming back for more.
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||-|
* The 'Play for Real' button that is visible on a mobile or tablet device on this page points to an Online Casino site. This site offers visitors the opportunity to play casino games for real money once they have registered. The Casino may not have this specific game available on their site. Please check the laws related to online gambling in your country/region before clicking this button.