- Pokie Name Winning Vegas
- Software Dragon Gaming
- RTP 96.51%
- Volatility Medium Volatility
- Paylines 20
- Reels 5
- Min Bet 0.2
- Max Bet 90
- Top Win 0
Theme of Winning Vegas Pokie
Winning Vegas is a game that tries and succeeds at fully conveying the mesmerising splendour of Las Vegas and its casino scene. The eternal gambler’s paradise is the central theme of the pokie, and the shininess and wealth of Vegas can be found all over this game.
You’re bound to love both the graphics and the music, as it fully immerses you into this theme, all in an effort to bring the real Las Vegas to your screen. And don’t forget, the game is for winners only, so get ready to win before you start playing!
How to Play Winning Vegas Pokie
Winning Vegas features a standard 5×3 grid and 20 fixed paylines, meaning it has a fairly common setting, so you won’t have any trouble finding your way around.
At the start of each gaming session, you get to pick the betting amount. The paylines are fixed, so you can only change the coin value, which will directly determine the amount you’ll be gambling with per spin. You can choose from $0.20 to $90.
Once you’ve set the bet amount, you can start spinning the reels. Here you have two options — you can either spin the reels on your own using the Spin button or use the Autoplay function and let it play itself.
And that’s about it. You can continue playing for as long as you want to after that, but make sure to control the amount you’re spending. Also, expect at least one of the special features to show up in your game very early on as the game has five of them, and they occur more frequently than in most slots.
Winning Vegas Free Spins and Bonus Features
The thing every pokie fan will love about Winning Vegas is the bonus round that starts once you land three bonus symbols on the reels. Then you get to spin the wheel that has a total of five prizes, and it’s hard to tell which one is the best:
- — Seven free spins + Random Wild feature
- — Five free spins + Matching feature
- — Five free spins + Random Multiplier feature
- — Five free spins + Mega Symbol feature
- — X20 Instant Win
Each of the features from this list can also occur within the regular game. Here’s what they offer:
- — Random Wilds feature — activates randomly and adds more wilds to the reels, effectively increasing your winnings as well as your chances to get a Big Win, Mega Win, or both.
- — Matching feature — all lower-paying symbols substitute other symbols and act as one symbol, which can increase your winnings substantially.
- — Random Multiplier feature –– adds a multiplier to the spin. It can be between 4x and 15x.
- — Mega Symbol feature — a massive 3×3 symbol lands on the grid, which practically guarantees you’ll win something and likely get an enormous reward.
Payouts of Winning Vegas Symbols
Winning Vegas has several symbols that pay when you match them on the reels. Let’s take a look at how much each of them pays when you connect three, four, or five of the same ones:
- — Letters A, K, Q, and J — 5/20/150 times the coin value
- — Cherries — 20/80/400 times the coin value
- — Seven — 30/120/500 times the coin value
- — Diamond — 40/200/1000 times the coin value
- — Wild — 40/200/1000 times the coin value + substitutes for all other symbols except the Bonus symbol
Winning Vegas Jackpot
The pokie doesn’t feature a jackpot, which is to be expected for a game with so many bonus features. However, players are bound to appreciate the fact that they can also win up to $4,500 from the regular game and much more from the bonus features.
In summation, Winning Vegas is undoubtedly a great pokie, one of the best DragonGaming has to offer. It works like many other standard modern pokies, but it offers as many as five distinct special features, more than most pokies.
On top of that, it pays moderately often thanks to its medium volatility, so you’re bound to get a very stable playing experience. So, what are you waiting for? Try out the game and see for yourself!