Legend of Horus Theme
As the name indicates, Legend of Horus is themed around the Ancient Egyptian Civilization, much like other Book of Dead spin-offs. The symbols were adequately chosen to suit the theme, so expect to find lots of scarabs, pharaohs, and ankhs as you delve into the mystical underworld of Ancient Egypt.
What gives Legend of Horus an edge over other sequels are the visuals. The pokie boasts:
- — Crisp graphics
- — Superb attention to detail
- — Equally impressive sound effects
Every time you land a win, engaging animations will spring into action, adding to the occult feel of this game. The beetles scurrying across the screen and the reappearing pharaoh that shows up right before big wins occur bring in a little extra suspense.
How to Play Legend of Horus
Getting started with Legend of Horus is a walk in the park. In case you’re a pokie newbie, we’ve prepared a mini step-by-step guide to help you get in on the action as effortlessly as possible.
1. Find an online casino that offers the Legend of Horus pokie. You’ll find a couple of noteworthy suggestions throughout this page.
2. Launch the game and wait for the introductory animation to finish playing.
3. Adjust your paylines and coin value in the corresponding columns in the bottom left corner of the interface. You can use the arrows on either side to make the necessary adjustments.
4. When you’re satisfied with the total stake, hit the Spin button to start the game. The pokie also offers an autoplay mode, allowing you to play the game without pressing buttons on each spin.
5. Good luck!
Legend of Horus has ten paylines, but these are adjustable. Note that the number of paylines will directly affect your winnings.
The game suits players of all budget levels. It’s playable from $0.01 to $90 per spin. The maximum win is 5,000 per payline.
Legend of Horus also includes a Gamble feature which becomes available after each win during the base game. The goal is to predict the colour of the hidden card by choosing between red and blue. If you pick correctly, your prize will be doubled.
Legend of Horus Free Spins
The bonus game gets triggered by landing three or more scatters. What’s more, Horus will occasionally fire a laser beam at the 3rd, 4th, or 5th reel and reveal the third book symbol. This will get you to the bonus screen, where you’ll have to choose between one of the three pyramids to uncover a random free spins number; you can get 8, 10, or 12 spins, but that’s only the beginning.
The spins can be retriggered if three or more books appear on the reels during the bonus round.
At the beginning of the free spins round, a randomly chosen symbol representing the book will become an expanding symbol throughout the bonus mode. Every time that symbol lands on the reels, it will expand to fill the whole reel, that is, if there are enough symbols for a win as per the paytable. For instance, you’ll need at least three lower-paying symbols to appear for the expanding sequence to kick in.
What’s great about this type of bonus feature is that you can secure big wins regardless of the selected symbol. The flipside to it is that the free spins round is not triggered easily. You could blow your entire bankroll before you get the chance to get to the bonus stage.
Legend of Horus RTP
Legend of Horus has a fantastic RTP of 96.5%. In theory, you can expect to get 96.50 coins back for each 100 wagered. However, you also have to take into account other factors, like the hit frequency and volatility.
Legend of Horus Symbol Payouts
There are nine well-designed icons representing the Legend of Horus payout symbols. They are as follows:
- – Tens (10) — 5–100x your coin value
- – Jack (J) — 5–100x your coin value
- – Queen (Q) — 5–100x your coin value
- – King (K) — 5–150 x your coin value
- – Ace (A) — 5–150x your coin value
- – Scarabs and ankhs — 5–750x your coin value
- – Pharaohs 5–2,000x your coin value
- – Female explorer — 10–5,000x your coin value
Legend of Horus Jackpot
Legend of Horus does not feature a jackpot prize, nor is it connected to a progressive network. The game does have a winning potential of up to $450,000, though, which more than makes up for it.
Play Legend of Horus for Free
The great thing about Dragon Gaming pokies is that they’ve all been integrated with a demo mode. You can practice the game as much as you want for free, and when you come to grips with the fundamentals, you can switch to real-money action hassle-free.
Following a familiar pattern of Book-based, Egyptian-themed pokies, Legend of Horus is a feast for the senses. The visuals are jaw-dropping, the gameplay enjoyable, and the winning potential superb.
The versatile betting range makes it an excellent option for casual players and high rollers alike. Be apprehensive of the medium-high volatility, though — it may be a while before you trigger the sought-after free spins round.
* The 'Play for Real' button that is visible on a mobile or tablet device on this page points to an Online Casino site. This site offers visitors the opportunity to play casino games for real money once they have registered. The Casino may not have this specific game available on their site. Please check the laws related to online gambling in your country/region before clicking this button.
💡 What is the RTP of Legend of Horus Pokies?
💡 What’s the volatility of Legend of Horus?
💡 What is the maximum payout in the Legend of Horus pokie?
💡 How long do I have to wait for the free spins?
💡 How does Legend of Horus compare to other Book of Dead spin offs?
💡 Can I play the Legend of Horus pokie for free?
|Pokie Name:||Legend of Horus|
|Gameinfo features:||5 Reels Free Spins Gamble High volatility Medium volatility Reel Modifiers|