Play n GO pokies have brought back the swashbuckling adventurer Rich Wilde for another of their hugely successful pokies. Rich Wilde has blitzed through South America looking for Aztec Idols, and then he chased down enlightenment by looking for the Pearls of India. Now, he’s here to hunt throughout Egypt for the mysterious Book of Dead.
The Play’n GO pokies tend to be fairly risky games, although they do come with plenty of worthwhile treasure, and Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead is no different. It’s definitely an old-school style pokie in the sense that players have the chance to win big but they’ll have to be patient and wait for them. The Book of Dead has 5x3 reels and a maximum of ten paylines. Players can customise this for their preferred style of gameplay. A winning combination is formed by getting three or more matching symbols across any of the paylines, going from left to right.
The Book of Dead comes with a number of bonus features, including Scatter Cards, Expanding Scatter Cards, and Free Spins Bonuses. The maximum win is a potential 5000x the stake per spin.
Players might notice a few similarities between this and the Book of Ra free pokie. They both feature an adventurer heading to Ancient Egypt and exploring tombs. But what’s a few similarities between pokies, really? Players who like the Book of Ra will enjoy Rich Wilde and Book of Dead, and they should definitely try the pokie for free in the demo mode above. This is a great way to get a feel for the game and the game mechanics before playing for real money at an online casino.
Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead Graphics & Theme
The Book of Dead takes players to the Fields of Paradise, the mythical underworld of the Ancient Egyptians. The video reels are set within an ancient burial chamber with grand pillars that bear more than a passing similarity to the temple chamber in Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. The theme is well-realised and the graphics are very impressive for a pokie of this type. The animations are smooth and well-done, with a lot of effort clearly put into making an immersive gaming experience.
Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead RTP & Volatility
The RTP for this pokie is 96.21%. The pokie has a high volatility.
How to Play Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead
This is our quick-start guide for Book of Dead.
1. The game will load looking onto the reels and the bottom game bar. The game bar has all the most important information for the player.
2. All the settings and options for the pokie are on the left side. Click through these to control the sound and read through the pay tables, paylines, and details on the bonus features.
3. On the game bar, players can see the number of lines being bet on, the coins being used, the balance, and a Bet Max button.
4. The spin button is to the right, along with the autoplay feature. This can play between 20 and 100 spins automatically. Players can set limits where autoplay stops when the Free Spins are triggered, if a single win exceeds a set amount, or if the balance increases or decreases by a set amount. This helps players enjoy the pokie responsibly.
5. Set a budget, press spin, and enjoy!
Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead Bet Sizes
The minimum bet for this pokie is 0.10 per line. The maximum bet is 100 per line.
Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead Bonus Features
There are some bonus features in Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead, although more serious pokie players may find them to be a bit lacking.
The Golden Book of the Dead is the Wild and the Scatter symbol. It can substitute for any of the game symbols to make a winning combination more likely and makes the reels spin more quickly.
In addition, when three or more Book of the Dead symbols appear, this triggers ten free spins. During the free spins bonus round, a random symbol will be chosen to act as an expanding scatter. If two, three, or more of this chosen symbol show on the reels, they will expand to fill the whole grid and pay out.
Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead Overall Review
As the latest in a popular series, Book of Dead had some pretty big shoes to fill and a lot of expectations before release. Thankfully, players who have previously enjoyed the other Rich Wilde pokies will find this game matches the gameplay and design of the previous pokies. The game looks fantastic, with well-designed symbols and intricate backgrounds. The mechanics are great and the animations are well-done. The high volatility might put off some players who are not feeling up for a risk, while other players might find the uninspired choice of bonuses to be a bit of a turn-off. Nevertheless, Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead is a fun and fab pokie that packs a lot of punch.
* The 'Play for Real' button that is visible on a mobile or tablet device on this page points to an Online Casino site. This site offers visitors the opportunity to play casino games for real money once they have registered. The Casino may not have this specific game available on their site. Please check the laws related to online gambling in your country/region before clicking this button.
💡 What is the RTP of Rich Wilde and Book of Dead?
💡 How volatile is Rich Wilde and Book of Dead?
💡 What is the biggest win available on Rich Wilde and Book of Dead?
💡 Does Rich Wilde and Book of Dead have a free spins bonus round?
|Pokie Name:||Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead|
|Software:||Play N Go|
|Themes:||Ancient Egypt, Action & Adventure, Explorers|
|Gameinfo features:||Bonus Games Free Spins Wild Symbols Multipliers Scatter Symbols Expanding Wilds Gamble|