With its all-action gameplay and stunning audio-visuals, the Artemis vs Medusa pokie from Quickspin is a slice of Ancient Greek myth served up across desktop and mobile. In fact the <b>5x4 grid and 1,024 ways gameplay</b> make it perfect for portrait play.
As you might expect from the title, this pokie sees two of the great divas of the ancient world square off against each other in some exciting battle based gameplay including the <b>Monster Bounty and the unlimited free spins</b>.
You’re also looking out for the <b>Golden Antlers wild</b> that swaps in for every symbol except the Artemis Bow scatter. The objective is to land matching symbols anywhere on adjacent reels and the wild is particularly powerful in creating new wins.
Apart from those special symbols there are 6 lower paying diamonds, 4 monsters and Artemis herself who awards the top win of <b>25x your stake</b>.
We’ll take a deep dive into the features later, but demo spins are definitely recommended and you can play risk free <a href="https://onlinepokies4u.com/free-pokies/quickspin/">Quickspin free pokies</a> right here at Online Pokies 4U.
Theme, Graphics & Soundtrack
We don’t know if Artemis and Medusa ever faced off back in the mists of antiquity, but the snake haired gorgon appears on the face of the Temple of Artemis in Corfu and it was the goddess of wisdom’s sister Athena who cursed Medusa in the first place.
Maybe Medusa is out for revenge in this stunning pokie with some epic visuals and pounding soundtrack. Certainly she cuts a terrifying figure on the reels alongside her cohort of monsters - the gryphon, the harpy and the bull headed minotaur.
The reels are guarded by two warriors hewn from stone and stand against a background of Mount Olympus, home of the gods. The bonus spins play out against a celestial battleground and the huntress’ constellation.
Players have an endless fascination for ancient Greek pokies and it's not difficult to see why when they’re as well designed and executed as this one.
RTP & Volatility
With <b>RTP of 96.17% and high volatility</b> this pokie will appeal to the risk takers, although the exciting gameplay will find fans in casual players too. But beware the volatility as it can raid your bankroll fast.
How to play Artemis Vs Medusa
Like most premium pokie developers, Quickspin have their own optimised player interface that’s designed to be familiar to returning players and make setup easy for new ones. Here’s how:
1. Start by viewing the game rules and paytable by tapping the Menu icon at the bottom left of the screen. You can also replay your most awesome wins in game history.
2. The Gear icon opens the Settings menu where you can control sounds and opt to play with the spacebar.
3. You can’t play Artemis vs Medusa until you select a stake and in this pokie that’s a straightforward process of using the Total Bet menu - either click and select or use the arrows.
4. Now you’re ready to spin you have a couple of options - either play manually by hitting the Spin button bottom right or use the Autoplay menu to select between 10 and 1,000 spins. Turn on Turbo spins using the button below the Autoplay menu for faster games
To enjoy playing Artemis Vs Medusa responsibly, set a session budget and take frequent timeouts.
Bet Sizes & Paytable Wins
This pokie is playable for bets between <b>0.20 and 100.00 per spin</b>. There’s a level for most style of play but be aware that the high volatility makes the big wins tricky to land.
These are the 5 of a kind maximum wins in the paytable. Prizes pay in multipliers of your stake and the dynamic paytable will adjust your payouts in line with your bet:
- Artemis pays 25x
- Medusa pays 15x
- Minotaur pays 5x
- Gryphon pays 4x
- Harp pays 2.5x
- Red, Yellow, Purple & Green diamonds pay 2x
- Turquoise & Blue diamonds pay 1x
We promised you a deeper look at the bonus features in this pokie and they don’t disappoint. Both the coin collection feature and the unlimited battle spins have huge potential to land the <b>top win of 5,288x your stake</b>.
The <b>Monster Bounty feature</b> triggers in the base game when an Artemis symbol with a gold frame lands on reel 5. Any Monster Bounty Coin symbols will then be collected and paid out as follows:
- Medusa pays 15x your stake
- Minotaur pays 8x your stake
- Gryphon pays 4x your stake
- Harpy pays 2x your stake
Unlimited Battle Free Spins
Landing the <b>Artemis Bow scatter on reels 2, 3 and 4</b> triggers this feature. Unlimited free spins last until the battle between Artemis and Medusa is resolved.
Land the Artemis symbol with any monster and the battle is on. Artemis can kill the closest monster with her bow, and their progress towards her is recorded on a <b>meter under the battleground</b>.
Overall Review: Our Verdict
Based on a fairly unrelenting maths model, Artemis vs Medusa is a challenging pokie for connoisseurs of Ancient Greek themed games.
Despite some blank spins there’s some good potential on offer here and the overall package of bonus features and gorgeous audio-visuals make this a treat to play.
Next Gen’s <a href="https://onlinepokies4u.com/free-pokies/medusa-ii/">Medusa II pokie</a> takes a more sympathetic view of the gorgon and rewards players with free spins with locked reels and stacked wilds.
Artemis Vs Medusa FAQs
💡 What is the RTP of Artemis Vs Medusa?
💡 What’s the volatility of Artemis Vs Medusa?
💡 What is the biggest win available in Artemis Vs Medusa?
💡 Does Artemis Vs Medusa have free spins?
💡 How does the Monster Bounty feature work?
* The 'Play for Real' button that is visible on a mobile or tablet device on this page points to an Online Casino site. This site offers visitors the opportunity to play casino games for real money once they have registered. The Casino may not have this specific game available on their site. Please check the laws related to online gambling in your country/region before clicking this button.
|Game Name:||Artemis Vs Medusa|
|Themes:||Mythology, Ancient Greece|
|Features:||Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Free Spins, High volatility, 5 Reels, 243 Ways, Turbo Spin, Symbol Collection|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||0.2|