Frequent Flyer is set in an airport, where the arrivals and departures boards name exotic destinations around the world. It is a <b>six reel</b> pokie with <b>40 paylines</b> which also offers different ways of activating <b>free spins</b>.
Paylines pay left to right.
There are nine symbols - four destinations in Japan, the USA, Egypt and France, as well as the four playing card suits and a paying wild symbol.
Fans of this developer’s games will find other examples of <a href="https://onlinepokies4u.com/free-pokies/relax-gaming/">Relax Gaming pokies</a> here at Online Pokies 4U, while those who are hooked on flying-themed games might like to try the <a href="https://onlinepokies4u.com/free-pokies/ticket-to-the-stars/">Ticket to the Stars online pokie</a>.
Theme, graphics and soundtrack
The theme of this game takes us back to the exotic era of air travel in its heyday, and the designers have attempted to whisk us back there away from the drudgery that is a modern day visit to the airport. The backdrop is an unknown relaxed terminal, with arrivals and destinations boards featuring to the left of the screen.
The chilled soundtrack adds to the relaxed atmosphere for the player.
The graphics also try to replicate that golden era.
Frequent Flyer RTP and Volatility
The RTP on this pokie is a generous 96.14% and you should prepare yourself for a high volatility game.
So, let’s take a look at how to play Frequent Flyer.
1. Click on the menu button at the bottom right to catch up on how to win free spins, and view the paytable via the “I” button. More in-depth explanations can be found by clicking the “?” button.
2. In the settings area, you can adjust sound effects and activate your space bar to spin the reels and show the splash screen.
3. There are thumbnails of the win lines so you can see where your winning symbols need to fall.
4.Back on the main screen, you can speed up the game with the accelerator button at the top right.
5. To adjust your bet, click on the stack of chips centre right and choose from a range of wagers from 0.10 to 100.
6. You can select autoplay via the spin button with a range of spins from 10 to an infinite amount. A counter keeps you informed of how many autospins are remaining.
You are all set, but remember to play responsibly and maybe try the game in demo mode if you can.
Paytable and Wager Sizes
Frequent Flyer has a minimum bet of 0.10 rising to 100 and this can be adjusted through a number of levels prior to any spin.
Six Wild = 30
Four = 5
Three = 2.50
Six Mount Fuji = 20
Five = 5
Four = 2
Three = 1
Six Sphynx = 10
Five = 4
Four = 1
Three = 0.50
Six Statue of Liberty = 7
Five = 3
Four = 1
Three = 0.40
Six Eiffel Tower = 5
Four = 2
Four = 1
Three = 0.30
Six of any Card Suit = 2
Five = 1
Four = 0.50
Three = 0.20
Remember to keep an eye out for multiples applied during free spins.
Frequent Flyer Bonus Features and Free Spins
<b>Free spins</b> can be activated in two ways on Frequent Flyer. First off, Jetsetter Free Spins occur when five flaps are hit on the reel, provided they spell out one of the cities on the information boards. The player is rewarded with three free spins and between two and ten shuffling wilds, or alternatively a multiplier which can range between x2 and x6.
If you land a +3 icon when you land a city, an additional three spins are allocated.
Every time you spell out a city, your passport is stamped and this appears next to the city on the board. Once you have stamped off each city, you enter Frequent Flyer mode for more free spins. There are four options to choose from here, with different rewards.
These are as follows:
• Unpack Relax - here you will receive five free spins, three wilds and a x3 multiplier.
• Skytours - Six Wilds, a x2 Multiplier and 3 free spins are available here
• Travel Gurus - this provides a x6 multiplier, just one wild and five free spins.
• Tour It - this gamble option means you can win a multiplier of between x2-x6, 1-10 wilds and anything between 4-20 free spins.
• When the Frequent Flyer round has been played, passport stamps need to be collected again as the game resets.
The final bonus is Final Call which appears randomly. This adds two flap symbols at the beginning of a spin, enhancing the chance of hitting the required five to spell out a city.
Frequent Flyer Verdict
The layout and features of this game add elements of fun which are key to enjoying this game, and there is lots of action to keep the player entertained, especially the flickering boards spelling out city destinations.
This is one of the more relaxing pokies to play and collecting passport stamps keeps players engaged, as winning lines continue to appear.
There are, however, some aspects of this pokie which are frustrating.
The absence of a genuine bonus game is a drawback. Also, the excitement of getting five flicker boards is diluted when they reveal the name of a city you have already collected.
Finally, the number of paylines does not really reach what you might expect from the size of the grid.
💡 What is the RTP of Frequent Flyers?
💡 Is there a free spins feature?
💡 Is a multiplier at play anywhere in the game?
* The 'Play for Real' button that is visible on a mobile or tablet device on this page points to an Online Casino site. This site offers visitors the opportunity to play casino games for real money once they have registered. The Casino may not have this specific game available on their site. Please check the laws related to online gambling in your country/region before clicking this button.
|Game Name:||Frequent Flyer|
|Themes:||Travel / Countries|
|Features:||Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Multiplier, Free Spins, Expanding Wilds, Sub Symbols In Feature, High volatility, 5 Reels, Symbol Collection|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||0.1|