Sea Hunter Introduction
Sea Hunter from Play n Go is truly unique online slot with a deceiving appearance. This 3-payline game may look like a classic pokie but it is so much more. With four different bonus features that allow you to level up, the game offers up an exciting gaming experience – providing you with free spins, re-spins, sticky wilds and more!
Classic Pokie Format
Nowadays, we are seeing more and more online pokies that are going back to basics. New releases like Fa Fa Fa feature fewer paylines, which is associated with more classic poker machines. While modern gamers may want a bit more from their online gaming experience, Sea Hunter does deliver. The game features high volatility mechanics and great bonuses that really enhance the overall gameplay.
Sea Hunter is a three-payline game that takes place across three reels. Both high rollers and penny pokie players will enjoy spinning the reels on this slot, as a wide betting range is available from 5c to $100. The game features a fun underwater theme with impressive graphics. Each symbol is a brightly-designed sea creature, including angel fish, clown fish and killer whales.
Like all Play n Go titles, Sea Hunter is available to play on both mobile and desktop devices. It is a browser-based title that runs on HTML5, so you don’t have to worry about downloading any software or whether it will be compatible with your iOS, Android or Windows device.
What is the RTP of Sea Hunter?
Sea Hunter from Play n Go features an RTP (return to player) of 96.64%. This number refers to the amount of money that is paid out as prizes for every $100 that players wager. What this means is that Sea Hunter is a high volatility game that offers up plenty of prizes frequently.
Cannon Power Ups
What really makes Sea Hunter special is its Cannon feature. Along each side of the screen, there is a cannon that shoots special powerups across the reels. Each one has a special metre that increases with each subsequent win – and once, you complete a metre, your cannon will be upgraded. If you hit a losing spin, then the cannon’s metre will reset. These are the power ups available:
- Growth Gun: after two consecutive wins, one random symbol type is upgraded to the next highest-paying symbol
- Sticky Shot: after four consecutive wins, you’ll receive one re-spin during which one symbol is turned into a sticky wild (along with all of its matching symbols)
- Wild Warhead: after five consecutive wins, between 1 and 3 wild symbols will be fired on to the reels
- Multiply Mortar: after six consecutive spins, you’ll receive one free spins with a multiplier up to 15x!
So, even though Sea Hunter only has three paylines, the game comes loaded with all sorts of amazing bonuses. It definitely redefines the idea of classic-style pokies, and we’ll definitely give more credit to games that have fewer paylines in the future.
* The 'Play for Real' button that is visible on a mobile or tablet device on this page points to an Online Casino site. This site offers visitors the opportunity to play casino games for real money once they have registered. The Casino may not have this specific game available on their site. Please check the laws related to online gambling in your country/region before clicking this button.
|Game Name:||Sea Hunter|
|Software:||Play N Go|
|Themes:||Action & Adventure, Sea life|
|Features:||Free Spins Wild Symbols Multipliers Respins Substitution Symbols|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||0.05|