With built-in betting strategies, a unique theme and generous bonuses, Bloopers is an engaging new title from Elk Studios. The game offers players an immersive gaming experience that not only entertains them but also provides them with the chance to win generous cash prizes. The game also comes equipped with built-in betting strategies that can help you increase your chances of winning big each time you spin the reels.
Bloopers takes a behind-the-scenes look at the film industry with all of the production staff as cute little characters called bloopers. Each one has their own role on set, and they appear from time to time to trigger bonus features. The design of the actual game has a very glamourous Hollywood aesthetic. It features golden film reels, a handsome actor and a beautiful actress. The soundtrack has a very posh theme that is reminiscent of the kind of music you would hear in a classic Hollywood film from the 1950s.
The Bloopers jump into action to help players trigger generous prizes. There are five different Blooper bonuses that can be activated randomly:
- Stunt man: expanding wilds
- Cutter: falling symbols
- Makeup artist: extra free spins
- Fix It: symbol shuffles
- Sound tech: random wilds
Free Spins Bonus
When three bonus stars land on the reels, the player will trigger the free spins round. During this round, Blooper bonuses are much easier to come by and sticky wild symbols are present on reels 2, 3 and 4. This bonus round offers players the chance to cash in on some amazing prizes.
Like all games from ELK Studios, Bloopers features built-in betting strategies. When you are selecting your wager, you can choose to activate a betting strategy, which will adjust your wager based on whether you’re winning or losing. The following betting strategies are available:
- Optimiser: the bet level is adjusted to suit a particular percentage of the player’s balance
- Leveller: bet level is raised after five losses in a row
- Booster: bet level is raised after a single loss
- Jumper: bet level is raised after a single win
You can give these betting strategies a spin, or choose to wager with flat betting.
Bloopers Mobile Review
The great thing about the mobile version of Bloopers is that the reels take up the entire screen. The graphics are very clear and you never miss out on any of the graphics quality. The controls appear as an overlay on the reels, which disappear when the reels begin to spin.
On mobile devices, Bloopers can be played in either landscape or portrait mode, and if you turn your screen the game will automatically adjust. What is most interesting about the design of this game is that the mobile version is actually the main version of the game. So, when you play it on a desktop computer, it will look like a mobile slot. This may take some getting used to, but it isn’t exactly a drawback.
* The 'Play for Real' button that is visible on a mobile or tablet device on this page points to an Online Casino site. This site offers visitors the opportunity to play casino games for real money once they have registered. The Casino may not have this specific game available on their site. Please check the laws related to online gambling in your country/region before clicking this button.
|Themes:||TV & Movies, Parody|
|Features:||Wild Symbol, Free Spins, Respins, High volatility, 5 Reels|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||0.25|