This is a fun, atmospheric pokie with excellent steampunk-inspired urban graphics and endless bonus features. This includes the random Nitro Reels feature, free spins, winning respins and variable betways of up to 85,155,840. The game has an RTP of 96.1% and a medium-high volatility.
Game Theme & Storyline
What happens in our cities after dark? Do the animals take over? Well, they certainly do in Nitropolis, where a gang of nocturnal criminals are your key to good fortune. The game has a steampunk, urban theme that blends dark greys and blacks with contrasting neon pops of colour.
Nitropolis RTP and Variance
This exciting game boasts an above-average RTP of 96.1%, and it also offers a thrilling medium-high volatility. Remember that the game’s RTP is not a guarantee of winnings, especially over a short period of time. It is simply an indication of how much the game pays out over time. As a volatile game, you could win significantly less or significantly more than 96.1% of what you put into it.
How to Play Nitropolis
1. Before the game loads, a 'sounds on/off' selection will appear on the screen.
2. Once the game screen loads, you need to click on the coins (wager) icon, which you will find to the lower left of the reels.
3. Choose a total bet amount of between 0.02 and 100 from the pop-up menu.
4. You can also use this menu to select a betting strategy. The four strategies are Optimizer, Leveller, Booster and Jumper. You can find details of how these strategies work in the same menu.
5. Once you have chosen your wager and betting strategy, you can hit the spin button.
6. If you want to activate the Autospin feature, either hit the Autospin button located to the top right of the reels, or simply hold down the spin button.
7. View the rules and paytable at any time by clicking the menu button, which you will find to the upper left of the reels.
Bet Sizes & Paytable Wins
Minimum Bet: 0.20
Maximum Bet: 100
Top payline wins, multiplied by the total bet:
6 x Ninja Dog = x 5
5 x Ninja Dog = x 2.5
4 x Ninja Dog = x 2
6 x Cat = x 3.6
5 x Cat = x 1.8
4 x Cat = x 1.4
6 x Pug = x 3.4
5 x Pug = x 1.7
4 x Pug = x 1.2
6 x Rat = x 3
5 x Rat = x 1.5
4 x Rat = x 1
Nitropolis Bonus Features
3 scatters = 10 free spins
4 scatters = 15 free spins
5 scatters = 20 free spins
6 scatters = 25 free spins
For this feature, a random symbol will be turned into a Scatter-paying symbol. This means that it doesn't need to appear as part of a payline to win; it just needs to appear more than three times anywhere on the reels. It is also possible to retrigger the free spins feature.
The innovative Nitro Reels is an excellent random feature that sees sets of two rows turn into a 'Nitro Reel', packed with up to 12 identical symbols and causing all sorts of extra wins! It's this Nitro Reels feature that causes the paylines to rise from the basic 4096 up to a maximum of 85,115,840, which is quite possibly the highest payline number in the pokie world. A Nitro Reel that appears in a respin or free spins may be upgraded to a higher-paying symbol. If the Nitro Reel doesn’t cause a win, it can randomly cause a second chance respin.
Any symbols or Nitro Reels that form part of a win automatically respin to land more symbols in their places. The respin feature continues until no new wins are formed.
Nitropolis is a fresh, original and fun pokie with a brilliantly dark theme. But the real joy of the game is the many, many bonus features. This includes winning respins, free spins and Nitro Reels. Nitropolis is one of many excellent games from the absolute magicians at ELK Studios. At Online Pokies 4U, we love games by ELK Studios, which is why we host a number of further choices including Crusader, Ecuador Gold, Micro Knights and Voodoo Gold.
Every game, including Nitropolis, is available to enjoy for free. Our huge choice of over 1,000 free pokies will keep you entertained for hours with no risk whatsoever, no commitment and no harm to your bank balance. Our free play platform is also just a really neat way to trial Nitropolis or any other game you want to trial.