Book of Kingdoms Review Introduction
“Write your chapter in the adventure…” Book of Kingdoms is an exciting and immersive online pokie taking inspiration from the “book of…” genre. It’s the second installation from Pragmatic Play, featuring a higher RTP and exciting bonus features to keep the adventure going.
The game is played with a 5-reel, 3-row, 25-payline layout and incorporates a random expanding symbol bonus round plus a Hold & Win Jackpot Respins feature with non-jackpot wins of up to 500x your wager up for grabs!
Win in Book of Kingdoms by lining up three or more matching symbols along one of the 25 paylines and help our hero adventurer defeat the evil sorcerer as you progress through this game. To help you on your quest, the Book of Kingdoms itself plays the part of the Wild and Scatter symbols. This means it can substitute for all other symbols (excluding the coins) to help you land longer and more rewarding winning combinations in addition to triggering the free spins bonus feature when you land three or more Book symbols in any position.
In addition to the free spins bonus round, you’ll also notice a silver coin on the reels. This is the money symbol and can appear on any reel. These accumulate to provide you with a chance to win one of the 4x Jackpots up for grabs in this pokie.
We’ll look at the bonus features in more detail later in this Book of Kingdoms review.
Theme, Graphics & Soundtrack
As with most “book of” online pokies offerings, Book of Kingdoms is all about the adventure. This particular game is set in deep wilderness, with a huge temple and lush greenery visible in the background of the game. To add to the suspense, the pokie takes place at sunset and the soundtrack does a brilliant job of building suspense as you spin. The reel symbols are relevant to the theme and include characters our adventurer meets on his travels, including a fearsome magician and beautiful woman plus an adorable monkey sidekick… Aladdin flashbacks, anyone?
Book of Kingdoms RTP and variance
Book of Kingdoms is a medium-variance pokie offering an RTP of 96.69%.
How to Play Book of Kingdoms
Here at Online Pokies 4U, we believe it’s always good practice to experiment with free spins on your new favourite pokies before you commit any of your own cash. To give you the best possible start, here’s the layout for Book of Kingdoms and how to play:
1. To start, look for the ‘I’ icon in the bottom left corner of the Book of Kingdoms play screen. This will provide you with the game information, including the paytable, paylines, and details on how the bonus features and Jackpots work.
2. Once you’re happy that you understand the rules for Book of Kingdoms, place your bet by clicking the ‘+’ and ’-‘ buttons in the bottom right corner of the screen. This will bring up a pop-up screen that lets you alter your coins per line, coin value, and total bet.
3. After you’ve set a wager you’re happy with, click on the large Spin button between the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ adjusters you used a moment ago.
4. If you prefer automatic spins, click the AutoPlay button beneath the Spin option. From here you can set any loss/win limits and the number of spins you’d like to take place.
5. You can keep an eye on your available credit and total wager in the bottom left corner of the screen.
Bet & Win Sizes
Wagers are placed in two stages in Book of Kingdom. First, adjust your coins per line from 1 to 10. Next, select your coin value from 0.01 up to 1.00. This gives you a total betting range of 0.25 up to 250.00 per spin.
To make this even easier, you can actually adjust the total bet in Book of Kingdom, rather than having to individually adjust the coins per line and coin value.
The top prizes in Book of Kingdom are available when you line up five matching symbols along a payline, with or without any Wild substitution.
Excluding any Multipliers or other bonus features, the top prizes for each symbol are as follows:
A / K / Q / J / 10: 500
The Book can also pay out when you land three or more symbols. This pay is 1x your total bet for three appearances or 20x total bet for four.
Book of Kingdoms Bonus Features
Land three or more Book symbols in Book of Kingdoms to trigger the free spins. During this feature, you’ll be awarded with 5x free spins and a special expanding symbol that’s chosen randomly and will expand to cover all three rows any time it appears.
Land three or more additional Book symbols during the free spins round to trigger a further five free spins. You’ll keep the same expanding symbol when this happens.
In addition to the free spins, Book of Kingdoms also features the innovative Pragmatic Play Money Respin Feature. This is triggered when you land five or more silver coins on any spin and gives you the chance to win the Mega (1,000x your bet), Major (100x your bet), or Minor (30x your bet) Jackpots.
Overall, we enjoyed Book of Kingdoms and the rewarding special expanding symbol present in the bonus feature. We definitely spotted some similarities between the characters in this game and Aladdin, but because the monkey is very cute and the woman is beautiful, we guess we can forgive Pragmatic Play for this!
* The 'Play for Real' button that is visible on a mobile or tablet device on this page points to an Online Casino site. This site offers visitors the opportunity to play casino games for real money once they have registered. The Casino may not have this specific game available on their site. Please check the laws related to online gambling in your country/region before clicking this button.
💡 What is the RTP of Book of Kingdoms?
💡 How volatile is Book of Kingdoms?
💡 What is the biggest win available on Book of Kingdoms?
💡 Does Book of Kingdoms have a free spins bonus round?
|Pokie Name:||Book of Kingdoms|
|Gameinfo features:||Free Spins Wild Symbols Scatter Symbols Respins|