About John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen
John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen is the latest instalment in the life of Pragmatic Play’s indie adventurer. Taking a trip to the mighty pyramids, our torch brandishing hero comes face to face with Anubis and the Queen herself in a quest for up to 10,500x your stake. Great sounds and visuals makes this latest adventure well worth a spin.
How to play John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen
Pragmatic Play’s slick player interface makes it easy to set up and personalise your spins with stakes as low as 0.25 per spin. Players familiar with Free Pragmatic Play Pokies will know the stake structure - choose a coin value between 0.01 and 0.50 and coins per line of 1-10 to play at a max bet of 125.00 per spin. Autoplay options and turbo spins are all just a click away alongside paytable information and game rules.
John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen rules
- All symbols pay from left to right on a selected payline
- All wins are paid in multiples of the line bet
- Only the highest win is paid per line
- Malfunction voids all bets
John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen paytable
The dynamic paytable automatically calculates your payout on any stake - a nice touch. The paytable symbols are evenly split between playing card royals and picture symbols including John Hunter, the highest paying icon in the game. He awards you 0.4x, 2x or 32x your stake for 3, 4 or 5 of a kind.
What is the RTP of John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen?
This pokie offers an above average RTP of 96.5%, although this figure should be treated with caution by casual players as the statistical probability decreases the fewer games you play.
Volatility here is medium which means this pokie will pay out a steady stream of wins from low to very high value.
How to win at John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen pokies
This pokie is a traditional payline game where payouts are awarded for combinations of matching symbols on a featured line. Look out for the Queen wild on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 and the Pyramid scatter that appears on reels 2, 3 and 4 and unlocks the free spins feature.
You can try maximising the number of spins in every session by engaging turbo spin. It’s also a good idea to set yourself a session limit and walk away when you reach it to manage your bankroll.
John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen pokies bonus features
This John Hunter adventure is packed with bonus features using Pragmatic Plays proprietary Money Symbol mechanism.
- Money collect feature: look out for the golden scarab money symbol on reels 1, 2, 3, and 4. Each symbol has a random cash value. Land one or more Money symbols with a special symbol on reel 5 to unlock a bonus
- The gold Collect scarab totals up all the money values and pays out
- The turquoise Extra Collect symbol adds its own money value to the sum of all the others for a bigger payout
- The purple Multiplier Collect symbol multiplies the total cash values by its own multiplier value for a bigger payout
- The red Expanding Collect symbol triggers the money symbols on the reels to expand and fill the reels, with all values then added and paid out
- The green Respin Collect symbol triggers a respin with all money symbols sticking on the reels, with all values added at the end of the respin and paid
- Free spins: land 3 pyramid scatter symbols and unlock 8 free spins that can be retriggered indefinitely by landing 3 more scatters during the free spins bonus. Money and Collect symbols are active and any winnings are collected in the bonus pot. At the end of the free spins, this value is returned to the reels in the form of a giant money symbol on reels 1-4. Reel 5 then respins and if a Collect feature lands you’ll win the Money bonus.
John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen pokies on mobile - Android, iPhones and Tablets
If you prefer to play your adventure games on the move then this John Hunter pokie is made for you. Created using HTML5 technology, this in-browser pokie plays seamlessly across all your mobile and tablet devices running on Android or Apple iOS.
John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen pokie review
If you were lured by the promise of winning 48,000x your stake then you’ll already know John Hunter from the Da Vinci's Treasure online pokie. This game offers more of the same, and while the promised rewards aren’t quite so extreme this time, this pokie is a terrific all-action game that will have you coming back for more.
John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen FAQ
Does John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen pokie have free spins?
You can earn 8 free spins by landing 3 pyramid scatters on reels 2, 3 and 4. All bonus features are active and the free spins can be retriggered indefinitely.
Is John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen free pokies available on mobile platforms?
Yes it is. Just open your favourite browser to play on the go.
Is John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen online pokie really random?
Certainly. This pokie is powered by random number generators that keep the outcome of every game fair and completely random.
How do I win the jackpot on John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen pokie?
There’s no jackpot available in this game but the right combination of bonus features could reward you 10,500x your stake.
Is it safe to play John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen online pokie?
This licensed pokie is completely safe to play at a licensed casino or here at Online Pokies 4U where we don’t ask for any personal or payment data.