Theme Park: Tickets of Fortune is a Net Entertainment-powered online pokie with an exciting, vibrant theme that is optimised for mobile play. This 50-payline game offers players a great gaming experience, as it comes equipped with loads of unique mini games that offer up bonus prizes. The base game also features stacked wilds and multipliers. Read our full review below.
Roll up, Roll up!
Net Entertainment's Theme Park: Tickets of Fortune is a fun carnival-themed online pokie that features six off-screen bonus rounds. Players will absolutely enjoy the unique theme that offers them the chance to win fantastic bonus prizes.
Prepared to be amazed, as Theme Park: Tickets of Fortune from Net Entertainment aims to make players feel a sense of nostalgia as they spin the reels. This is because of its bright and vibrant carnival theme, that will take you back to the days when you visited fun fairs with your family. All of the picture symbols carnival rides such as bumper cars, carousel horses and ferris wheels while all the low-paying symbols are designed to look like balloon animals. The background is animated with an amusement park and a hot air balloon in the background a catchy carnival tune playes as the soundtrack.
There are 50 paylines in Theme Park: Tickets of Fortune, and betting is fixed so players must wager 25 coins per spin. Players can adjust their bet sizes between 1c and $1 and there is room to further change their wager by adjusting the bet level between 1 and 10.
On-Screen Bonus Features
There are several on-screen bonus features that take place in the base game. Each one offers players the chance to win all sorts of amazing cash prizes:
- Stack Wilds: a stack of wild symbols (that covers 1, 2 or all positions) can appear on reels 2, 3 and 4. It is animated to look like families on a ferris wheel, which is a cute little design feature that shows how well thought-out this game is.
- Claw Feature: When the claw symbol lands on the fifth reel, the claw will retrieve a toy from beneath the reels which will award a prize worth between 2x and 15x the bet amount.
Tickets and Bonus Games
When three scatter symbols land on the reels, the player will trigger the Ticket Game in which they spin a reel to determine the number of tickets they will win. Players can then use their tickets to trigger one of six different bonus rounds:
- Punch Bag: the player punches the bag to earn a prize worth between 2x and 25x the player’s wager.
- Sledge Hammer: the player bangs the sledge hammer and earns a prize worth between 1x and 100x the wager.
- Can Tower: the player is presented with 3 can towers that consist of 5 cans each. For every can that the player knocks over, the current prize is multiplied by 2.
- Skee Ball: the player throws five balls into pockets. For every ball that lands, the player will receive a random coin amount.
- Fishing: the player picks from 5 fish to reveal a prize worth between 2x and 50x their wager.
- Duck Shoot: the player shoots five ducks, and each shot that lands offer up a prize between 1x and 50x the bet amount. There are also increasing multipliers for each fish that is hit.
Mobile Review of Theme Park: Tickets of Fortune
Theme Park: Tickets of Fortune can be played on desktop and mobile devices. In both versions of the game, the graphics are vibrant and the animations are smooth. When playing the mobile version, however, players must ensure that their screens are adjusted to landscape before the game will play. We offer both version of Theme Park: Tickets of Fortune to play for free here at OnlinePokies4U.
|Game Name:||Theme Park: Tickets of Fortune|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||0.01|
* The 'Play for Real' button that is visible on a mobile or tablet device on this page points to an Online Casino site. This site offers visitors the opportunity to play casino games for real money once they have registered. The Casino may not have this specific game available on their site. Please check the laws related to online gambling in your country/region before clicking this button.