Dig for gold with a mining mole in Yggdrasil Gaming's new online pokie Moley Moolah. In a garden in the quaint English suburb of Molesworth, Moley is looking for prizes underground. Join him to look for a jackpot of an impressive 6,750x the initial stake.
Moley Moolah has five reels and three rows with 10 paylines on which to match your winning symbols. As you may expect from a game based on mining, symbols include a yellow helmet replete with safety torch, a crossed pickaxe and shovel and wild flowers (which rather cunningly appear on the wild symbol). Also present are the standard Ace, King, Queen style of playing card references for the minor symbols, which are not to be confused with the miner symbols.
Thanks to the demo feature made available by Yggdrasil Gaming, it is possible to check out Moley Moolah for free on many sites offering online pokies. This gives players the opportunity to experience gameplay and bonus features using a fun currency before deciding whether or not to stake real cash on a spin of the reels.
Theme, Graphics and Soundtrack
Set under the turf of a well-manicured lawn in leafy Molesworth, England, Moley Moolah has very little in the way of storyline. The title character is rendered in a cartoon-like manner, with the rest of the graphics of the game following suit.
Despite being cartoon styled, the graphics are well rendered, with animations running very smoothly as the reels spin. Look out for Moley, as he may well appear at the top of the reels to provide a stack of wild symbols on the reels.
Colours are bold and bright, giving the game a comical feel. And with the simple but well-realised graphics, Moley Moolah is definitely a visual treat. The simple graphics look fresh and modern and offer no small amount of charm.
In keeping with the madcap overall theme of the game, the soundtrack for Moley Moolah is bright and bold with overtones of classic slapstick comedy. This dovetails with the game content beautifully.
Moley Moolah RTP and Variance
The long-term average RTP of Moley Moolah is 95.74%. This is slightly below the average for an online pokie but definitely not so low that it should affect your decision on whether or not to play too much. Variance for this title is medium, giving Moley Moolah balanced gameplay. That being said, it will still take patience to wait for the big wins, even if the small wins are achieved fairly regularly.
How to Play Moley Moolah
1. A great jumping off point for any new game is to take a look at the paytable. This features all information you could wish to know about the value of each of the game symbols when they appear in winning combinations on a payline. Also provided within this section is information about accessing bonus features and a brief summary of game rules. The paytable is accessed by clicking the 'i' button at the bottom left of the reels.
2. At the centre of the bottom console of the game are the controls to change the bet. Simply click the up or down arrows to adjust the amount you wish to stake on each spin of the reels.
3. Moley Moolah comes with an autoplay feature. This allows players to spin the reels automatically until a pre-specified number of spins have taken place. Other settings include losing a certain amount of money or stopping based on the size of a single win.
4. If you are happy with all game settings, the reels can be spun manually by clicking the green button at the bottom right of the reels.
5. It is important to play Moley Moolah responsibly. Make sure you set a budget for each session of gaming, and stick to it. Stop playing when it is no longer fun.
Moley Moolah Bet Sizes and Paytable Wins
The bet sizes range from a minimum of $0.25 to the maximum $100.00 per spin. This means that almost all players will be able to find a level which they are comfortable with staking on a spin of the game.
The jackpot on Moley Moolah is an astonishing 6,750x the initial bet, which on the maximum bet would translate to a life-changing $675,000.
Matching five Moley Moolah logos on a payline returns 50x the initial stake, with 10x or 3x payable if four or three logos appear on a payline.
The flowers with dynamite are a wild, whilst the scatter symbol acts as an additional wild symbol too.
Moley Moolah Features and Bonus
During any spin, a wild Moley may appear at the top of the reels. Moley will then appear on the reels, wreaking havoc by turning symbols at random into wilds. Annoyingly, sometimes Moley will appear but shake his head and not turn anything wild.
Entering the main bonus figure is achieved by revealing three scatter symbols anywhere on the reels. This opens the four-board bonus game. During this game, players begin on one board, with additional boards opening as acorns are collected. Collect 20 acorns across all four boards and you will win 250x the stake as well as all board winnings through the free spins.
Moley Moolah Review
Moley Moolah has some great bonus features to keep game play exciting at every spin, giving players at every turn the chance to win. This silly and brash game has fun at its heart, hoping to raise a smile as players spin the reels.
* The 'Play for Real' button that is visible on a mobile or tablet device on this page points to an Online Casino site. This site offers visitors the opportunity to play casino games for real money once they have registered. The Casino may not have this specific game available on their site. Please check the laws related to online gambling in your country/region before clicking this button.
💡 What is the maximum payout?
|Pokie Name:||Moley Moolah|
|Gameinfo features:||5 Reels Bonus Meter Expanding Wilds Free Spins Multiple Reel Sets Scatter Symbol Wild Symbol|