The Choy Sun Doa ™ trademark is owned by Aristocrat™ Technologies. The use of this trademark on this site does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of the site by the trademark owners. Terms and Conditions
This website is 100% independent and is NOT endorsed, approved or affiliated with Aristocrat Technologies Inc, Aristocrat Technologies Australia Pty Ltd, Aristocrat Leisure Industries Pty Ltd, Product Madness Inc or any of the other games companies featured on this website.
The Choy Sun Doa ™ trademark is owned by Aristocrat™. The use of this trademark on this website (onlinepokies4u.com) does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of this website by the trademark owners. This website is not endorsed or approved by Aristocrat™. Please see full Terms and Conditions and read our full disclaimer.
Meet the God of Wealth
Choy Sun Doa ™ (disclaimer) is one of Aristocrat’s most popular pokies. It was originally released decades ago as a land-based poker machine, and has recently been launched in the online casino world by NYX Gaming Group. Thanks to its timeless Asian theme and generous winning potential, Choy Sun Doa ™ continues to captivate all types of pokie players.
If you’ve ever been to a land-based gaming venue pretty much anywhere in the world, you have likely encountered Choy Sun Doa ™ (Aristocrat Technologies). It is available in most pokie clubs and casinos, as it is one of Aristocrat’s most popular titles. Players from all over the world are familiar with this game, and it is likely that just about every pokie fan has spun the reels on this game at least once.
That’s why Choy Sun Doa ™ (Aristocrat Technologies) has been made into an online pokie by NYX Gaming Group. When Aristocrat started launching online casino games, the company began by converting its top land-based games into digital pokies for use outside of Australia.
In Choy Sun Doa ™ (Aristocrat Technologies), there is a distinctive Chinese luck theme. All of the symbols in the game are signs of luck in Chinese culture, such as coins, gold ingots and jade rings. The overall look of the game is very bright and vibrant, providing players with a fun gaming experience. The graphics are designed with a realistic art style, showcasing Aristocrat’s talent for creating beautifully-designed pokies.
As a very classically-style poker machine, you would expect that Choy Sun Doa ™ (Aristocrat Technologies) has not been a great performer in the online gaming market – especially since it must compete with new releases from companies like Net Entertainment and Microgaming on a regular basis. However, the game certainly holds its own in today’s modern online casino market. The look and gameplay of Choy Sun Doa ™ (Aristocrat Technologies) is timeless, so it appeals to all types of pokie players – and, will continue to do so for generations.
The game is inspired by the Chinese God of Wealth and Fortune, pictured above
Choy Sun Doa ™ (Aristocrat Technologies) is a Reel Power online pokie. This means that it does not feature any individual paylines; instead, it offers players 243 Ways to Win every time they spin the reels. As such, the game offers players more winning combinations than most other payline-based pokies. The most paylines we’ve seen on a pokie is 100, and even those types of games don’t offer up as much winning potential as Reel Power pokies like Choy Sun Doa ™ (Aristocrat Technologies).
The benefit of playing Reel Power pokies is that they provide players with generous winning potential every time they spin the reels. There is no need to increase the overall stake in order to increase the chances of winning. As such, this game should appeal to players with a wide range of budgets. Both high rollers and casual gamers will be able to spin the reels on Choy Sun Doa ™ (Aristocrat Technologies) for a fulfilling and exciting experience.
All of the symbols in Choy Sun Doa ™ (Aristocrat Technologies) offer players very generous prizes for three-of-a-kind winning combinations and higher. The top payouts for each symbol are as follows:
- Dragon: 100 coins
- Gold coin: 800 coins
- Jade ring: 800 coins
- Koi fish: 500 coins
- Money envelopes: 300 coins
- Ace: 200 coins
- King: 200 coins
- Queen: 200 coins
- Jack: 100 coins
- 10: 100 coins
- 9: 100 coins
The man is the wild symbol, who substitutes for all other symbols in order to help create winning combinations.
Whenever you hit a winning combination, you can choose to gamble your winnings in a double-or-nothing style guessing game. If you guess the colour of next card correctly, then you double your win. If you guess the suit of the next card correctly, then you quadruple your win.
When three or more ingot symbols appear on the reels, then players will trigger the free spins round. There are five different free spins rounds to choose from:
- 20 free spins with a x2, x3, or x5 multiplier
- 15 free spins with a x3, x5 or x8 multiplier
- 10 free spins with a x5, x8 or x10 multiplier
- 8 free spins with a x8, x10 or x15 multiplier
- 5 free spins with a x10, x15 or x20 multiplier
The great thing about this free spins round is that it offers players a choice. You aren’t just handed any free spins bonus; you can choose which round will best suit your budget and your gaming style. If you’re a player who likes to take risks, then you will likely go for fewer free spins with a higher multiplier. If you like to play it safe, then you will want to play the free spins round with more spins and a lower multiplier.
Any time the money envelope appears on reels 1 or 5 during the free spins game, then the player will receive a random prize worth between 2 coins and 50 coins. Players can also re-trigger the free spins game for even more chances to win big.
Over the course of 100 spins, we were able to cash in on over 30 winning combinations. With a win rate of about 30%, you can expect to cash in on winning combinations about once every three spins. This makes for a very exciting gaming experience with plenty of wins to keep you going. Our total bet for every spin was $12.50, and the wins that we obtained were worth between $4 and $30.
Aristocrat is one of the top pokie developers in the gaming world. Over the course of the past 50 years, the company has developed hundreds of poker machines that are favourites among players around the world. Aristocrat has remained one of the most successful developers due to its ability to create high-quality games that captivate all types of pokie players.
Terms and Conditions
- This website is 100% independent and is not endorsed, approved or affiliated with Aristocrat Technologies Inc, Aristocrat Technologies Australia Pty Ltd, Aristocrat Leisure Industries Pty Ltd or Product Madness Inc (together referred to as ‘Aristocrat™’ hereafter). Please read our full disclaimer.
- The “Choy Sun Doa ™” trademark is owned by Aristocrat™. The use of this trademark on this website does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of this website by the trademark owners.
- The game that is linked to on this page is published and hosted by an external site – NYX Gaming Group (Västra Järnvägsgatan 7, 111 64 Stockholm Stockholm Reg. no. 556539-2882), it is intended as an external reference to the review information listed on this page. The linking to this NYX Gaming Group URL does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of this website by either NYX Gaming Group or Aristocrat™.
- By linking to the external NYX Gaming Group URL on this page and writing review information about Choy Sun Doa ™ this website does not intend to imply that it is:
– of the same quality as or is an extension of Aristocrat™ goods or services
– endorsed or approved by Aristocrat™
– supplied by Aristocrat™ or by affiliation with Aristocrat™
- The NYX Gaming Group hosted game linked to on this page can only be played in demo mode. It cannot be played for real money or to obtain credits for Aristocrat™ online games.
- Online Pokies 4U bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the linked to external game or for that of subsequent links within that game. Please Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding their content.
- Please read our full terms and conditions here.